Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Insignia Roku TV and I cannot get the Roku stations I can I

Customer Question

Insignia Roku TV and I cannot get the Roku stations I can I get YouTube Netflix or any of the other stick channels that's on the real cool I can I can get the regular infinity Comcast pictures but I can't get anything else
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What channels/ service you're missing on TV?3- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The model number is ***** S550 I can talk all I can really go to zero in like in November 8th like an alpha 1 6 I'm having problems out of nothing but the Roku set up I can't get Netflix I can't get YouTube or any of those channels that sell the Roku Channel
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for the info, S550 isn't valid model number for TV.Also you didn't mention what video devices are connected to TV. Is it Roku box or Roku stick we are talking about?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is a Roku television Insignia Roku television cable box and nothing else is connected to it the number is ***** ns S55dr420na16
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry, Insignia is a brand for TV and Roku is video streaming player device that hooked to TV. NS-55D420NA16 is correct/ valid model number for Insignia TV brand.Please check the Roku box/ stick, is it somewhat look like USB memory stick plugged directly into HDMI input of TV or it is 4x4 inch black box?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There is no stick and no box but it was working before and it just went out its a Insignia Roku TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry but it is not correct, NS-55D420NA16 is an LCD TV just like other brands, please check following link to view specifications of your TV and next link shows Roku box and Stick which is a different device that hooks to TV like any other video source such as DVD, Bluray player etc.. being said - Have you tried to unplug TV and Roku box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
your suggestings did not work i still have no roku vision
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Sorry to hear that, did you get Roku welcome/ logo screen on TV when turn On Roku power?