Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I have a Vizio Sound Bar SB3820-C6 and have lost

Customer Question

I have a Vizio Sound Bar for Model SB3820-C6 and have lost the directions to operate the control. Is it possible to get a copy of this. I have the book but all in another language.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome Joan. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.Please click following link to download user manual copy of SB3820-C6 soundbar that contains detailed operating instructions in English language.. trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hi Joan, do you need any further assistance with this question?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.