Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Have a Samsung 55in 1year and a half old I turned it on it

Customer Question

have a Samsung 55in 1year and a half old I turned it on it was playing then it pop and have nothing
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 11 months ago.
HelloWelcome Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set? Anthony
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NO
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NO NOTHING
I am sorry for your trouble here... In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.Please let me know if you can do work or need more info i would appreciate it if you could rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you note the question remains open RegardsAnthony
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NO METER HOW MUGHIS THE POWER BOARD
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NO METER HOW MUCH IS THE POWER BOARD .
Hello Sorry lost the connectionPower-board will be around $80_$100, let me know please Anthony
Do you still need help with this please? Anthony