Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I had problems with black lines on my tv and I bought a t com

Customer Question

I had problems with black lines on my tv and I bought a t com for it and put it in but now when I pug it up it turn off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That was what is happening with it
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nothing, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I only have a hdmi cable. LC60LE660U Sharp Aquos
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When I pug it up it blink one time then 10 to 15 second it turn off
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for the info, do you still have old t-con board and can install it in TV to get previous symptoms?
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.