Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I am trying to get a picture on my Samsung. I hear it but picture

Customer Question

I am trying to get a picture on my Samsung. I hear it but picture won't appear
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: OK. I've clicked something I guess. I use control 4 system for audio and TV both run thru control 4 . I can get the m
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Nook cable to play on my master TV. But when I go to book cable, Ihear the program but cannot see. The box said that the source isn't connected
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, What is the model number off of the back of the TV please? Also, if you forgo the C4 remote for right now and grab the Samsung TV's original remote (or use the button on the TV) and press MENU- will the TV's native MENU display?
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Also wondering what "box" is saying the source is not connected? Once you reply back with details- since I cannot see your system, then we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Did you need assistance with the question you posted?