Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Need an instruction manual up of model NS-22E450A11

Customer Question

need an instruction manual for set up of model NS-22E450A11 flat screen insignia TV. Only one received is in Spanish & I need one in English. Thank you!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.
HelloWelcome The manual is here in english <<<click the english link Let me know if you need more help Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryMany ThanksAnthony
Do you need any more help with this please? Anthony
Do you still need help with this please? Anthony