Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Vizio model #E24-C1 that has been on a 100

Customer Question

I have a Vizio model #E24-C1 that has been on for maybe a 100 hrs total. All of a sudden I can't turn it on. I change the batteries in the remote and it still won't go on. I unplug the power supply and the light on the front of the TV goes on and the remote works. I turn it off and try to turn it on again and nothing. I order to turn the TV on each time I have to unplug the power supply and plug in again to have the remote work. What is the problem?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?- Was there any thunder/ lightning storm in area that might have caused this problem?- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
One year old and no cause for problem. I have Comcast cable
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What else do you need, I've told you all I know.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I no longer want your service. Please cancel the use of my credit card with no charges.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Sorry about delayed reply, I was away from computer. Please contact customer service at given link/ number about billing if you do not want me to troubleshoot the problem. Call USA:(###) ###-####nited Kingdom - 0***-***-**** Ireland - 1800-760-906Thanks.