Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Helloim mariamy neflix is not working and I was told by

Customer Question

hello
im maria
my neflix is not working and I was told by a Netflix technician that I need an software update and a new Netflix app from panasonic
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hi Maria, What is the model number off of the back of your TV please? Also, what exactly happens when you try to connect to Netflix (what do you see on your screen)? Are there any other apps on the TV that you use? Are any of them affected as well? Please provide specifics and we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Do you need assistance with this?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** take a phone call. Also a phone call will not help me to look up your TV, I need the model number and the answers to the above questions for that. If you need assistance, simply reply back on this page.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Tc-p42x3
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Thank you- got it. Looking up that model now. I also need to know: What exactly happens when you try to connect to Netflix (what do you see on your screen)? Are there any other apps on the TV that you use? Are any of them affected as well?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
That TV doesn't have a Netflix button on it's remote. Do you have some other device connected to the TV that you use to view Netflix (like a Blu Ray player, Roku box, etc.)?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The red screen w/Netflix on appears and then the black one and inseam to start the program it's going back to the red screen and then a message that it can' t connect w/ Netflix appears
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Or do you get Netflix directly using the Panasonic remote?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not useing other apps and the tv actually has a Netflix button
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do have a bluray DVDs a Panasonic one
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Okay the remote controller for your TV when I look it up does not have a Netflix remote, so there must be more than one remote. I am asking if you receive Netflix from your Blu Ray player or your TV. Do you know? Which device do you go onto Netflix from? We kind of need to know this.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I receive Netflix from dvd
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Then the DVD is what needs to be looked at- not your TV. Model Number of the DVD please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's a blu-Ray Panasonic
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
I saw that before. I need the model number.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Dmp-bdt210
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Omg! Such a big company and such a lousy service!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Now what happens if I'm not at home when the other technician will contact me? Or that's the service I'm getting for $5? Will I have to pay that again? What kind of service is this anyway???? Maybe we should report it to bad busyness !
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Busi
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Business