Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I have an 8 inch diagonal color display that I have

Customer Question

Hello: I have an 8 inch diagonal color display that I have misplaced the remote and the instructions for it. Can I get one for my picture frame. I need to know the cost . I have had it for several years and just set it up and I think my grandson took my remote.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I am sorry to say that without further information I cannot locate any source for such a remote.I would guess that it is a small and simple remote. But if it has a model # ***** it anywhere, that might help. (Incl. in the battery compartment.)(Of course you don't have the remote at present, so you cannot look at it.) Quantities of these particular photo frames are only sold in lots of 50 or more (in bulk) so I cannot offer the option of buying another frame just for its remote, even. I think that eBay,, and perhaps listings are the places you are most likely to find this item, if you keep searching repeatedly every week for a few minutes in their listings.