Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I don't have my remote with me right now and I need to turn

Customer Question

I don't have my remote with me right now and I need to turn on my Visio tv model D32h-Co and can't find any buttons on the tv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I brought one of our tv's from home to put in our camper and forgot the remote. I can't find any buttons on the tv
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.Please check lower left side at rear of TV for power button, press it to turn On the TV.Please check attached image where power button on rear of TV is mentioned. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Sorry about typo mistake, need to check lower right of rear of TV for power button.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hi, do you need any further assistance with this question?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.