Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

How to reset tv after power outage

Customer Question

How to reset tv after power outage
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.
HelloWelcome Is there any power-light\timer light lit or blinking please in the front of the set?if so is it blinking fast or slow? Anthony
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Blinking fast
Hi Yes its a common issue this with these older rear projection sets failure of the DM module capacitors ,there is a kit here <<click If you are capable with a soldering iron?If you are and are practical to do the work then you should have the set up and running again.Its not an option to get the services of a tech as the tech may refuse because of the age anyhow and its will not be cost effective. Let me know if you need more help with this, sorry its nothing easier. Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryMany ThanksAnthony
Do you still need help with this please, I am afraid there is no reset this issue with these sets is very common...... Let me know pleaseAnthony
I would be very happy if you would rate the answer positively please so I receive payment from the site?if you need more help let me know, not rating means I receive nothing thank you Anthony