Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Roku has disapeared--It was on HDMI2--When I go to that

Customer Question

my Roku has disapeared--It was on HDMI2--When I go to that it say's the source is not connected. What do I do. The Roku is connected--
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. There are two possible causes for this problem, either Roku box/ stick has got internal issue ad should be rebooted by unplug its power cord from wall outlet for 5 minutes, replug back in and check.OR the HDMI cable connecting Roku box (not stick as it plugs in HDMI input directly) ) to TV has got internal problem and a different HDMI cable should be tired.If problem still persist then plug the Roku into another HDMI input which is working with another device such as cable box or Bluray player etc to confirm the Roku box, if picture appears that means HDMI-2 input of TV isn't working for some reason and at this point unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, turn ON the TV and check Roku box into HDMI-2 input.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.