Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Line at top of tv same as at bottom.

Customer Question

Line at top of tv same as at bottom.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the tv?Can you tell me more about the line?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
PAID FOR PHONE CALL BUT NEVER RECEIVED CALL
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
You did not pay for the call yet. You clicked the request button, but the payment was not processed, and this is why I still am unable to proceed with calling you.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you still need help with this? Your question is still showing as open, as is the call request, but the billing system won't let me accept it.