Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

LG backlight dims no matter what (user) I set it on JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

LG backlight dims no matter what (user) I set it on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Tv gets dark no matter what picture mode I set it on. Backlight energy saver always kicks in. I want it off
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have no remote
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.
HelloWelcome Do you get a message to say the back-light energy saver is activated?or are you just assuming that? I will need the model number please found on the back of the set thank you Anthony
Are you still there please?if not let me know as soon as you can thank you Anthony