Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Pearl, two days ago I changed the channel on my t.v and

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, two days ago I changed the channel on my t.v and shortly after the tv went fuzzy and then completely shut off. since then it has been stuck on standby. when you press the power button it turns from red to white as if it is going to come on but it goes back to red. I have switched off for hours but nothing seems to happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.
HelloWelcome I will need the model number please of the TV found on the back of the set?thank you Anthony