Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Screen has a RED "wash" last 24 hours ? JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

My Screen has a RED "wash" for the last 24 hours ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Thanks !
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have called my cable Company,( COMCAST ) thinking they might be able to help,so far,NO !
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.
HelloWelcome Can you get me the model number please found on the back of the set? Anthony
Are you still there please?if not please reply back when ready thank you Anthony