Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Customer Question

I hAVE A VIZIO 39 TESTA TV FOR MY BEDROOM. I LOVE THAT TV! I JUST BOUGHT A SMALL SONY DVD PLyer for it. I have it hooked up to the TV, but how do I get it turned on to play a DVD? I have been through the menu and cannot figure that out.My other tv has to be on Component 1 to play a movie, but I cannot find anything that turns the movie on on this tv. Can you please help me? Roberta J. Potter (*****@******.***)
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, the input button on your Vision is what changes the input settings to whatever it is you're viewing from. If you're using the 5 colored RCA cables to connect the DVD to the set then you will use the input button to select component. If you're still having problems beyond this then please reply back with the model number off of the back of the TV and the brand and model of the DVD player.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.