Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a vizio D320-B1 with a insignia universal remote. There

Customer Question

I have a vizio D320-B1 with a insignia universal remote. There is a USB in the back of the TV that I am trying to access. When the TV comes on it says "USB detected. Would you like to browse? Yes or No" When I hit Yes it takes me to the menu screen instead of the USB photos.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.
HelloWelcome Please reboot the set in the first instance by unplugging the set from the wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again let me know if there is any change Anthony
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It does the same thing
As a test can you use the buttons on the set itself to say YES? Anthony
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I must have a weird model because all it has is the power button in the bottom corner. There is no channel up or volume button on the tv itself
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All we use the tv for is a monitor to display pictures from the USB
No there will be buttons but your probably not seeing them I will check hold on
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I figured it out!
Can you let me know?
Wrong button or?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Don't laugh....I found the Vizio remote
Lol yeah I was beginning to think it was that universal
Just for your info I do not receive anything from the site until the question is rated positively, I would appreciate it if you did that that thank you the rating bar of stars is at the top of the page thanks again Anthony