Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Pearle, Sorry delayed reply. Somehow I did not see

Customer Question

Hi Pearle, Sorry for my delayed reply. Somehow I did not see your question. As stated in my original question, I am getting vertical colored lines on the screen of my 9-yr old 42" Sharp LCD flat screen HDTV. The lines go mostly - but not completely - away after a few minutes. I was also having the entire screen color turn to shades of green and then back to full color. Since my original question I have exchanged the previous three-cable video connection from the cable box to an HDMI connection. The green color problem has gone away but the vertical lines persist. I would appreciate any help you can offer. Larry
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No, thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Can you please get me the model number off of the back of your TV?
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Let me know once you're able to see my reply.