Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My 55 inch Philips will not show a picture. Sound is intermittent,

Customer Question

My 55 inch Philips will not show a picture. Sound is intermittent, when the scene may change to another scene. When I go to "guide", I get a picture at the bottom left of the screen, again the sound is intermittent
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What is connected to TV for channels, a cable box or antenna?- Do you use cable remote to change the channels on TV?- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I fixed it....unplugged all cables.....replaced....its do I get a refund?
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Nice, glad to know it is working. Please contact customer service through following link/ number for billing issue. USA:(###) ###-####nited Kingdom - 0***-***-**** Ireland - 1800-760-906Thanks.