Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Sharp sn###-##-#### LC32SB24UTRYING TO GET

Customer Question

sharp sn###-##-####
LC32SB24U
TRYING TO GET A DVD PLAYER TO WORK, AS I WAS TRYING DIFFERENT HOOK UPS
I CAME ACROSS A SETTING THAT ASK IF WOULD LIKE TO GO TO FACTORY SETTINGS. AS
A FOOL I SAID YES, IT THEN AUTO SHUT OFF AND DID A RESTART. NOW ALL I HAVE FOR
A PICTURE IS TWO WIDE LINES ON LT SIDE OF SCREEN, THEY ARE ABOUT 3 INCHES WIDE. BOTH LOOK THE SAME WITH A LOT OF LITTLE LINES THAT MAKE UP THE TWO LINES. I CAN'T GET IT TO CHANGE OR DUE ANYTHING, THERE IS SOUND AS I CHANGE CHANELS, THIS IS IN A RV.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you able to still see the menu settings/options?
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan