Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I'm not sure I'm on the right website... I was trying to find

Customer Question

I'm not sure I'm on the right website... I was trying to find out how to connect my smart tv to an xfinitywifi hotspot
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Is there a fee for this?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the TV Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I see. And how much would the rest cost me?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Ok thanks. I'll bookmark you guys in case I can't find a solution
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: I just bought a Sony Bravia 55" 4K tv x81c and I'm trying to connect to the Internet through an xfinitywifi hot spot. I can stream just fine from my laptop and phone. But I can't seem to connect online thru the tv
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the complete model number of the tv?Is the issue that you don't know the wifi network name or password? Or that the sony just won't connect? If the latter, is it giving any error messages?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan