Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a Sony Bravia flat 48" screen that we took to the lake.

Customer Question

We have a Sony Bravia flat 48" screen that we took to the lake. The wind blew it over and now we have no color?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- Does TV display correct black and white picture? Does TV menu come up in color when press Home button on remote?3- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Kdl-48robert510c
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
OK, how about other info-request..2- Does TV display correct black and white picture? Does TV menu come up in color when press Home button on remote?3- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Everything is in black and white. We have it hooked to a direct tv satellite. We hooked up another TV and it works just fine.if we pull up the menu, there is color
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Home button does not come up in color.
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Have you tried to reset TV to default settings that might help to get colors?