Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We purchased a Panasonic Plasma HD TV Model #TC-P60GT30 about

Customer Question

We purchased a Panasonic Plasma HD TV Model #TC-P60GT30 about 2012 and have a Sound bar we want to connect to it-however the Digital Audio Out connect on the TV does not fit the sound bar connection. Is there an adapter or are there particular brands of sound-bars that you must purchase in order to get a "fit"?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the model number written on soundbar to check its specs which will help me to assist you further.Thanks.