Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

I have a panasonic Viera serial number MJ32950302, TCP55ST60.

Customer Question

I have a panasonic Viera serial number MJ32950302, TCP55ST60. It has ove the past day developed an inability to access the apps, like NetFlix and Amazon,. I've re-booted the routers and modem and my other wi-fi devices are still fine. I can still get Netflix on my iPad and have strong signals on my wi-fi devices. It leads me to believe there is an isue with the TV. Any thoughts/help?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Is it still connecting to your home network?If so, please go into the network settings and try changing the DNS server to and let me know if that helps.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan