Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A TOSHIBA SMART TV MODEL 47L6200U AND AM HAVING

Customer Question

i HAVE A TOSHIBA SMART TV MODEL 47L6200U AND AM HAVING PROBLEMS SINCE I RECENTLY WENT TO DIRECTV
THE TECHNICIAN COULD NOT GET THE TV TO GO TO "INPUT" SO WE COULD GET THE RIGHT PORT CONNECTION.
i GET POWER TO THE TV BUT ALL WE SEE ON THE SCREEN IS THE "TOSHIBA" NAME.
WHAT CAN I DO TO GET THE TV TO GO WHERE I CAN SELECT INPUT?
THANKS,
BILL *********(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- So TV keeps displaying Toshiba logo when you turn On the TV?- Does TV menu come up if push menu button on TV or its remote?Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
NONOTHING COMES UP BUT THE NAME TOSHIBAALSO, I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MY CREDIT CARD THAT YOU BILLED ME $33.00. YOUR AGREEMENT WAS THAT I PAY A NOMINAL DEPOSIT OF $5 UNTIL I RECEIVE SATISFIED ANSWER. SO WHAT'S UP WITH THIS? A SCAM??
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
Not a scam, you paid deposit to website, not to me, please contact customer service at given link/ number for billing issues and come back here when satisfied to continue troubleshooting.http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpCall USA:(###) ###-####hanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK
I WILL CALL THEM AND I STILL NEED THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM
Expert:  Shahid replied 7 months ago.
We will continue troubleshooting once you intimate here that you'r satisfied with billing.