Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Braun/Foxtel/racing We have a problem with the picture it

Customer Question

Braun/Foxtel/racing We have a problem with the picture it is too wide for the screen we have had Foxtel reboot and the aspect is set at normal and auto settings done for the screen is there any other adjustments we have missed Thank you ***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Can I please have the model number on your Foxtel remote, and also your TV remote?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The T/V is a Braun 2014 ATV-55FHD DA the remote has no number but came with the set The Foxtel is URC1633R00-00 3RG16C-1005 One for all remote no number Aspect 16.9 is on remote The T/V was made in China for ALDI a German retail chain Hope this is enough Regards Albert
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All other pictures on Foxtel and DTV work ok Thank you ***** *****
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:AspectZoomHD ZoomRatio(#) symbol under the 9 keyFind any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.