Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I get back to regular coxcable t.v.? Only blue ray comes

Customer Question

how do I get back to regular coxcable t.v.? Only blue ray comes on the screen I do not know what blue rayis.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, It's very hard to give you specific instructions to follow without the following info: 1) The model number off of the back of the Panasonic (will be something like TC-55001 or similar). 2) The type of cabling/connections between the Cox cable box (HDMI, component video, etc.). Please elaborate with this information and I can tell you what needs to be done.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Quick Note: Yes your Input button is the one that goes from one Input to another. So, say, for example you use an HDMI cable from the Cox box to HDMI 1 on the TV- then you use your ORIGINAL TV remote to select the Input (Press Input, Arrow DOWN or UP to HDMI 1, then press OK/ENTER).
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Once you VERIFY the correct Input (by looking at where the cable from the Cox box plugs into on the back of the TV), then select that Input IF you still do not see your cable programming, then follow the next two steps: 1) Make sure your Cox box is turned on. 2) Double check the TV is on the correct Input (verifying what the Input cabling is named at the connection to the back of the TV). 3) Reboot the cable box and MAKE SURE the Input cabling is plugged in tight on BOTH ends (the box and the TV). To reboot you pull the power cord out of the back of the Cable Box for 5 seconds and plug it back in. Once the box reboots, try selecting that Input again.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.