Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I see half of the words on the tv JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I see half of the words on the tv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am playing a game and i can not see the words
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?I would also require the tv`s model number on the back cover please ?
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
Hello ???If you can see this then please DO NOT open other posts , we are not allowed to reply to duplicates anyway