Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A VIZIO E32OVL AND A NEW E24-C1 ON OPPOSITR SIDES OF

Customer Question

I HAVE A VIZIO E32OVL AND A NEW E24-C1 ON OPPOSITR SIDES OF A 16 FOOT ROOM -
I HAVE ISSUES WITH THE REMOTES BECAUSE T HEY EACH ARE INTER CHANGEABLE AND WILL AFFECT EACH TV AT THE SAME TIME. ANY SOLUTIONS???
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;What is connected to these tv`s ?Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a Directv Genie DVR (?) connected to Northland Cable
combination, ARRIS, modern/router.
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
O.k then the 32" cannot use the router so that would be connected to the e24 model.Do they share a cable box connection or each has its own ?
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
You did not mention 2 cable boxes so i take it that they share that signal and also take it then that you are using mostly the new tv`s remote for the internal apps , volume and power ?I mean that the channel changing is done with the DVR anyway so that leaves the volume , power and possibly INPUT on either tv`s
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
I will have to step out for a bit , let me know about the dvr/cable box and which remote is most often used .I will get back to you ASAP