Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Im having trouble installing iheart radio is there a certian

Customer Question

im having trouble installing iheart radio is there a certian app for this tv opp sys
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.Depending upon what TV operating system you have, there may be an app that is proper for it.Most TVs run Android OS. So try downloading this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clearchannel.iheartradio.controller&hl=en Let me know how that one works, once you have deleted whatever other app you tried to get working, and restarted your TV, and downloaded that particular iHeartRadio app and tried it. Let me know in a little detail if you can, that helps. Thanks.