Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am not getting sound when I disconnected from my Bose

Customer Question

I am not getting sound when I disconnected from my Bose system. Do I need a sound system it does the tv have its own
Category: TV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do I need a device or will this tv have sound on its own
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Your Pioneer uses external speakers that screw onto the sides of the TV and then plug into the speaker ports on the sides of the TV. Do you have the speakers connected to it? If not then you will need to purchase standard two wire speakers to use with the TV. The originals have not been made in some time, so any standard 8 ohm speakers would need to be connected to the set if you're planning on no longer using the Bose system.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No but can get some to do so.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just thought I'd see
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, the speakers with this unit were an option that was purchased separately. This wa designed to be a standalone monitor at the time when it came out. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.