Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Can not connect my wii to the tv JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Can not connect my wii to the tv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a dvd player and an apple TV connected to the Tv which works fine. I tried to connect the Wii but it does not connect.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have a three way connector for the red, white and yellow cables.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, The solution can be simple- but it relies on you posting back with specific details so I can tell you what needs to be done. 1) Which model Wii is this- the Wii U, or the ORIGINAL? 2) What's the model number off of the back of the TV? 3) What cabling/connections are you using between the Wii and the TV?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Let me know when you can see my reply.
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
.