Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

The picture goes off but the sound stays on

Customer Question

the picture goes off but the sound stays on
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 12 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...-How long have you had the Tv?-Does the picture ever come on at all?-After the picture goes off, is the screen all black or blue or error message or?-After the picture goes off, if you press buttons on the Vizio remote or tv itself, does anything come up on the screen?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **