Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a LG 32LD350 TV and a while back it lost some of the

Customer Question

I have a LG 32LD350 TV and a while back it lost some of the cable channels, I have tried to reset the channels using the Auto Tuning and it will not pick up channels 3,4,5,8,9,10,13, but then when it got to channel 29 it loaded 29,29-1 thru 29-53 which are channels that I don't get on my other tv. Any thoughts?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Korey. Are you using an antenna? Basic cable?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cable
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
All of the channels work on my other tv
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Is it just basic cable, or is there a cable box?Is the other tv using the same connection, or a box?Who is your provider?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just basic cable on both no boxes or any other devices hooked up to either tv
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Okay there are a few possible causes of this, including issues with changes to the cable signal that may cause loss of compatibility with some devices. Go back into the setup menu, and choose the Factory Reset (restore defaults) function,after the tv is fully reset, back into the TV input mode, under settings, and run the auto tune once more, set to the Cable setting mode.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I didn't see that option on there earlier
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Look in the option menu, under Initial Setting.It should go into it automatically when you choose home. If it doesn't pick store mode then flip it back to home and it should start the setup over.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just tried in the option section it lists initial settings, but does not offer a factory reset anywhere in the option section on the tv, all it does is takes you back to the auto tuning and I also tried using the store demo and still got the same results as before.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
You may have an old firmware version that isn't allowing the full reset.Can you please unplug power to the tv for an hour, and then go through the initial setup (including the scan) again as the next step, please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes I'll give it a shot and let you know what happened later, it's already almost 9:30 so it may not be tonight.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
No problem, take your time in getting back to me.Even better though would be to unplug it overnight, then try the rest in the morning.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok, later
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** this page to get back with me when ready.Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Just checking in, do you need more help with this?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No. It reloaded the channels without unplugging it. Thank you.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Thanks, I"m glad to hear it is working for you again. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan