Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

How to I connect my Panasonic Plasma TC-P50C2 to wireless

Customer Question

How to I connect my Panasonic Plasma TC-P50C2 to wireless headphones?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Is it Bluetooth head[hone or RF wireless headphone, could you get me its model number?This info will help me to assist you further.Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have not purchased headphones yet. I want to make sure this will work before I purchase hardware.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
OK, please click following link to view required Bluetooth transmitter that has coax, optical and analog audio input that will work with bluetooth headphone.. trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Do you need any further assistance with this question?Thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!Please reply back here if there is additional questions.Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Haven't tried it yet. Waiting for components to arrive. Well let you know the. Thanks, Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
OK, I'll be waiting how it worked.Thanks.