Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a another TV (it is used) and I have no book with the

Customer Question

I have a another TV (it is used) and I have no book with the codes. I also have no instructions on the Comcast remote to tell me howto set it up. The TV is a Sylvania.
Where can I find the instructions to set this up?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Does TV menu screen come up when press menu button on TV or its remote?Thanks.
Expert:  Aric replied 12 months ago.
Hello, I can ty to hep with the remote- but first If the TV is only displaying a blank screen, then programming the Comcast remote won't help with that. Just to make sure, do yo have the original TV remote nearby? Also when if you grab that remote (original) and press MENU or Input- will those things show up on the screen?
Expert:  Aric replied 12 months ago.
Also, per Comcast, here are the steps to program one of their remotes to a Sylvania TV: Steps to programming comcast/xvinity remote for Sylvania LCD TVTurn TV on.Hold the set button till the light blinks twice.Enter in 9-9-1 and the light will blink twice.Press the Channel + button until the TV turns off.Press set button to lock in code.
Expert:  Aric replied 12 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.