Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Legend TV in my RV. All of the electronics in my rv

Customer Question

I have a Legend TV in my RV. All of the electronics in my rv work on 12 volt except the tv. with a little checking around i found out that that tv actually works on 12 volt also except it has to be plugged into 110 outlet with a converter changing it to 12 volt. I just read a forum that stated that the guy tried to connect his tv to the 12 volt power center just two feet away from the tv (EXACTLY what i thought could be done), but he kept blowing fuses which doesn't make sense. How can this be done...., or can it be done?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No, that all i would like to do.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, John? Can you give me the complete model number of the tv?When you say fuses were blowing, are you referring to the rv electrical center or inside the tv itself?
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need help with this?