Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Our Samsung remote which we use to select various inputs is

Customer Question

our Samsung remote which we use to select various inputs is erattic . We connot get to the top menu to select the sound input for videos and aux inputs. we are using the ir sound cable from the connector box to ur bose sound sysem. All was working fine until this AM. now we cannot get the remote to work as it has in the past.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack Perhaps I can help you with this problem , please send me a reply when you see this ?Beside the bose What is connected to this tv ?Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?Is that "connector box" actually a cable box and that "ir sound cable " an optical cable ?What is happening now , you lost the sound ?I would also require the tv`s full model number on the back cover please ?