Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic Viera TV model TH-L32E30A and a Panasonic

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Viera TV model TH-L32E30A and a Panasonic DVD recorder model
DMR-PWT500
I accidentally pressed the input AV button on the DVD remote control, which we use to control both TV and DVD recorder. Since then we can operate the TV using the TV remote control, but can no longer operate the DVD recorder or its remote control. I must confess to pressing all sorts of buttons on both remote controllers.
I am elderly and don't find technical problems easy to fix. I hope that you can tell me how to correct my mistake please.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me specifically how the recorder is connected to the tv (which ports on back of the tv link to the recorder)?
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need help with this?