Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I am unable to load my Amazon Prime Video APP on my Samsung

Customer Question

I am unable to load my Amazon Prime Video APP on my Samsung tv/bluRay player. When I go to my Smart Hub page and search my Samsung APPs, I click on Amazon Video and all it does is show "loading" in the upper right hand corner. Can you help me get my APP to work?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. There is an Update needed to get your Samsung TV to keep functioning with the Amazon App. Per Amazon:__________Issues with Samsung Firmware UpdateTo continue using the Amazon Instant Video app on your Samsung device, you may need to update your device firmware.Important: Keep in mind that firmware updates can impact the way other features or applications work on your device. If you're having trouble with a firmware update or need additional information, the device manufacturer will be in the best position to help. You can contact Samsung Support at: update the firmware on your Samsung device: Exit the Smart Hub.Go to Menu > Support > Software Update.Select the by online option.After downloading the update, your device will restart to complete installation.Tip:If you follow these instructions before exiting the Smart Hub, the option to update won't be available.If your device shows “no update available,” you can check the alternate location folder by going toMenu > Support > Software Update > Alternate Location.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need further assistance once you read my reply.