Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Samsung mod. Hlr5067wax/xaa. Occasionally, 3 times

Customer Question

I have a Samsung mod. Hlr5067wax/xaa. Occasionally, 3 times last 2 hours, yesterday 2 time. 4 times last week.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Th tv is quick to turn back on. But unpredictable about next occurance.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No great picture and sound. Just dies occasionally.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
While it is in shutdown does any of the light come on (beside the standby) or blink at the front ?Does it actually turn off or you just lose the signal for example ?