Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Sony Bravia KDL-32L5000 with a won't turn on problem - G2BE

Customer Question

Sony Bravia KDL-32L5000 with a won't turn on problem - G2BE board has 110AC - almost no voltage on J6201-3 .
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Is there any place to source a replacement G2BE PCB?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No 24 V no 15V DC no 5V outputs (should not be until the 3.3V is applied to the A Board so that the H1 Board can communicate the button bank states.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially (depending on the G2BE board revision); for preliminary tests, have you checked:• thermistor TH6101;• resistors R6114, R6121 and R6527?