Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I tried to get help about an hour ago and it kept going back to another screen wanting me

Customer Question

I tried to get help about an hour ago and it kept going back to another screen wanting me to sign up for a monthly program which I AM NOT INTERESTED IN.
We have a Samsung TV that has stopped working...picture stopped and then sound. Now it will not come on...get a red blinking light when I try to turn it on.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I got billed two times for a deposit and once for an answer and I never got an answer to my question!!!!!
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem .I`ll start by saying that right now i cannot see any other post from you so i could not have them closed as duplicates , perhaps they were never posted and also , although i`m not privy to any of the billing and/or subscription , trials etc. i can tell you that your money is here as a deposit only until you`ve had your answer and are satisfied it was the correct answer.Now before we start here , if you`d like to check about this other charge or open post that i cannot see myself then use the link and phone number below and then tell me when things are cleared up and you`re ready to proceed .Here it is ; http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am most interested in getting a solution to the problem with the tv. What do you suggest. Is there something I could try or does it need to be brought in for repair?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my case number ***** *****
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Sorry but that number tells me nothing , i`m not an employee here .
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Found your other post by the way and the tech. is waiting for your reply .Click this link and it will take you there ; http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/4a1bf2648dc74d67abf511834cf8b77a