Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

A wall mount kit 39l135ou

Customer Question

a wall mount kit for model 39l135ou
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello John, There are dozens of wall mount kits that will work with this TV. The TV uses something called a "Vesa standard" wall mount screw hole pattern on the back that will accommodate any stand. You simply want to pick one that is not too small and not too large for this set. For example, they will all have a "rating" (ex: for TV's between 20"-37" supports 70 lbs.- or similar). Your TV is a 39" screen. Best Buy, Radio Shack or Wal-Mart all have stands in stock that will work with this set, and additionally there is one at the link below that you can purchase directly if you'd like:
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.