Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have a 26" LCD RCA TV (model # ***** Code EA052,

Customer Question

We have a 26" LCD RCA TV (model # ***** Code EA052, Serial #H384E7P52) that we purchased in Nov 2007. We use a Universal Electronics Charter OCAP-Device Remote Control provide by our cable vendor- Charter Communications. About a week ago we started having a problem turning the TV off- it had to be unplugged at the power source, We can turn the power on via remote but can't get a picture of any kind on the screen. So the power is on, the cable is on but the screen on the TV is a solid blue. We called Charter & they ran their tests & told us that everything was good on their end. They said it was the TV. So before we buy about TV we thought we'd give you a try.
Teryl & Pam Mundell ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Is it L26WD21 model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.