Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Power company had an equipment failure. My 23 inch viziowas

Customer Question

Power company had an equipment failure. My 23 inch viziowas playing perfectly when power went out. Lights came back on in about an hour. On screen report is "no signal"
When I replaced with another set,it works fine.I can't find a reset button.any help will be
Appreciated. Thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome Thank you for the question please understand this site just connects me and you together I do not work for Justanswer I am a verified expert (I am using the site like you are), I have no control over how the site operates or have anything to do with billing I am here only to answer your question and provide you with an answer or satisfactory conclusion to the best of my technical ability, from that I hope to be rated positively by you with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page 3-5 stars allows me to receive some funds from the site, if you do not rate I do not receive anythingNow on with the question............. Have you tried rebooting the set?disconnecting from the wallpower wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again?if not please do that thanks Anthony
Let me know hwo the reboot works out before we move on thank you