Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My wife and I have a 50 LCD tv turn on has alot of green

Customer Question

Hi my wife and I have a 50 LCD tv turn on has alot of green fuzz or green and black dots still have owner manual is it possible to get a board to clear picture and fix myself and cost efctive Thank you Kevin
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;Does this problem clear after warm up or get any better ?If you open the TV's own menu , does it show correct or is it also affected by this ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no It is like that 24 hours a day dont matter if un plug for for 30 sec
and how do I sing in to account if i can login
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
If you open the TV's own menu , does it show correct or is it also affected by this ? Not sure what you mean about the login though , i mean that if you can see my replies and send some yourself then you are logged in