Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have 8 color lines on my screen about 3 inches apart one

Customer Question

I have 8 color lines on my screen about 3 inches apart one third of tv screen that just came on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I turn on tv there are 8 lines about 3 inches apart in different colors and I dont know how to get them off
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the tv?Are these lines vertical, or horizontal?On all sources/inputs?Affecting the menu?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need help with this?