Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My model m550nv logo sign is flashing and tried to reboot but

Customer Question

my model m550nv logo sign is flashing and tried to reboot but did not work. What else can I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Do you mean the vizio symbol at the bottom front of the tv or on screen logo that blinks ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
O.k then the screen doesn`t light up at all ?
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
Did it quit while watching it or simply would not come on today ?Any electrical storm or power blackout in your area prior to this ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
after I turned off for the night
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
O.k then I can tell you that this model has problems with its main board part # ***** is something for you to try ;Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.Although i do not expect much out of this procedure , it has to be done to confirm that this problem can be cleared or not with a reset.If that does not do it then we are looking at internal problems with the tv , namely that board .let me know how that goes.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Tried that didn't work thanks. Since you're response dud not help is the fee $5?
Expert:  Jack replied 7 months ago.
I did not say it was a fix ,I said something to try and I`1m telling you what is wrong with your tv , the main board .As for the $5Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .Please use this link or phone number for these questions;http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for your help anyway.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you need further help with this?